[Eeglablist] EEGLAB for Alpha waves

|| Kiran Trivedi || krtrivedi at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 19:35:20 PST 2012

Hello

I have .edk file from the Emotiv Epoc Headset, I need to separate only the
alpha waves out of it in EEGLAB toolbox in MATLAB. I am very new to it and
not able to understand how to do this. Please help

Thanks

--
Kiran Trivedi                                          |
Associate Professor                                    | Ph.D. Scholar