[Eeglablist] How can I export the mean amplitude within eeglab

Elise Radtke eliseradtke at yahoo.de
Tue Feb 14 02:15:15 PST 2012

Hi,

1) here you can find a script making your data continuous again: http://erpinfo.org/erplab/erplab-documentation/utilities/epoch2continuous.m/view For me, this only worked after downloading a newer version of eeglab (version 10.2.5.7) from here ftp://sccn.ucsd.edu/pub/daily/

2) as far as i know there are 2 possibilities to measure the mean amplitude:
  a) use the GUI as described here: http://erpinfo.org/erplab/erplab-documentation/manual/ERP_Measurement_Tool.html
  b) after having used the gui, you can use the command 'erph' to find out, what erplab actually did. the command for extracting erpvalues is 'pop_geterpvalues'. You can then store the results in a new variable and use it for further processing or in a text file and then import this to spss.

I hope, this helped.

Elise