[Eeglablist] Import Micromed

Timm.Lydia at mh-hannover.de Timm.Lydia at mh-hannover.de
Thu Mar 1 23:34:02 PST 2012

Dear list,
a colleague of mine brought data from his home country to our lab which was collected with Micromed, a system we don´t know in our lab!
As there is no default possibility to import this kind of data into eeglab, I wrote to the guy who is mentioned on the eeglab plugin list for micromed support but got no answer so far.
However, we need a quick solution as my colleague is returning to his home country within the next week.

Thanks
Lydia

Lydia Timm
Department of Neurology