[Eeglablist] (no subject)

Thomas Feiner tfeiner at gmx.de
Mon Mar 5 14:38:56 PST 2012

Dear List

I am fairly new to that list, because I was just looking for some alternative EEG-Viewing Software.
The purpose is not only for science so far, I am a practicioner of EEG-Neurofeedback, but I am very much interested in the EEG-Field.

I was very amazed that EEG-Lab can resolve EEG-Traces very accurate. And I think there is so much more to see but, I am a beginner and so I will learn more about this step by step.

Anyway I am glad that I found this great tool, will look forward to further postings.

Best regards,

Thomas Feiner, BCIA, BCN
Neurofeedback-Institute
www.neurofeedback-info.de

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
mit freundlichen Grüßen

Institut für EEG-Neurofeedback
Ausbildung und Therapie
Feiner-Murr Gesundheit u. Information GbR
Landsberger Str. 441
81241 München
Tel: +49(0)089 820 30739
Fax: 032121035629