[Eeglablist] (no subject)

liya0216 at mail.ustc.edu.cn liya0216 at mail.ustc.edu.cn
Thu Mar 8 22:38:09 PST 2012

Dear list:
I am processing EEG data that was gotten simultaneously with fMRI data,so I need help to solve these problems:

1.how should I set parameters when I have open the 'pop_fmrib_faster()' ,especially 'Non-EEG Channels'   [Tools>FMRIB tools>FASTR:remove FMRI gradient artifacts]

2.When I have already extracted epochs,then I will do Tools>Reject data epochs>Reject extreme values,is there any way that can record which epochs I have rejected?

3.If EEG data doesn't have triggers,but I have files recording the time when trigger is given,is there any way to add triggers to EEG data?

Any help will be appreciated!
Best,
liya