[Eeglablist] SNR in dB

Timm.Lydia at mh-hannover.de Timm.Lydia at mh-hannover.de
Thu Mar 8 00:16:14 PST 2012

Dear list.
I am currently working on CI users (Cochlear Implant) and AEP.
To have some basic information about AEP quality I calculated the SNR in dB in relation to the N1 peak.
Now I am searching for a nice reference which says something about SNR in numbers.
All the literature refers to "good" SNR or "sufficient" SNR but no one tells anything about what the threshold should be like!
Therefor I would really much appreciate any paper that states something like a threshold for a good or bad SNR!

Thank you very much

Lydia
Lydia Timm
Department of Neurology