[Eeglablist] EEG processing using Matlab

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 16:51:58 PDT 2012

Please contact these authors who work in Malaysia to request the help and
education you require.

Effect of mental training on *BCI
*performance<http://www.springerlink.com/index/E253P345N0320361.pdf>
LF Tan, A Jansari, SL Keng… - Human-Computer Interaction. …, 2009 - Springer
*...* Faculty of Engineering and Science, Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman,
Kuala Lumpur, *Malaysia*
*
*
*
*
[PDF] Neurological Rehabilitation of Stroke Patients by Means of a
Robotically Assisted Brain Controlled
Interface<http://www.bioline.org.br/pdf?mj09009>
[PDF] from bioline.org.br <http://www.bioline.org.br/pdf?mj09009>
MZ Abdullah - *Malaysian *Journal of Medical Sciences, 2009 - bioline.org.br
*...* In *Malaysia*, there are approximately 10,000 new stroke cases each
year; 70% of patients who *..*
*
*
[PDF] A Review of Asynchronous Electroencephalogram-based Brain Computer
Interface Systems <http://www.ipcbee.com/vol11/11-T025.pdf>
[PDF] from ipcbee.com <http://www.ipcbee.com/vol11/11-T025.pdf>
AA Nooh, J Yunus… - Proceedings of International …, 2011 - ipcbee.com
*...* should be made on other factors besides classifier which affects the
accuracy and time response

*EEG *signal classification for real-time brain-computer interface
applications: A
review<http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpls/abs_all.jsp?arnumber=5937125>
A Khorshidtalab… - Mechatronics (ICOM), 2011 4th …, 2011 -
ieeexplore.ieee.org
*EEG* Signal Classification for Real-Time *...* Department of Mechatronics
Engineering, International

*EEG*-based Stress Features Using Spectral Centroids Technique and
k-Nearest Neighbor
Classifier<http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpls/abs_all.jsp?arnumber=5754189>
N Sulaiman, MN Taib, S Lias… - … ), 2011 UkSim 13th …, 2011 -
ieeexplore.ieee.org
*...* Centroids Techniques”, IEEE EMBS on Biomedical Engineering and
Science (IECBES), Kual

[HTML] Evaluation of Methods for Estimating Fractal Dimension in Motor
Imagery-Based Brain Computer
Interface<http://www.hindawi.com/journals/ddns/2011/724697/>
[HTML] from hindawi.com <http://www.hindawi.com/journals/ddns/2011/724697/>
CK Loo, A Samraj… - Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, 2011 -
hindawi.com
*...* 3 Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Multimedia University, Jalan
Ayer Keroh Lama, 75450
]

[PDF] *EEG *Brainwaves Synchronization Comparison between Electrical
Engineering and Sports Science Students: Pre and Post Horizontal Motion
Intervention <http://www.ipcbee.com/vol9/8-B019.pdf>
[PDF] from ipcbee.com <http://www.ipcbee.com/vol9/8-B019.pdf>
ZH Murat, MN Taib, ZM Hanafiah, S Lias… - … Conference on Food …, 2011 -
ipcbee.com
*...* MARA, S.Alam, *Malaysia* *...* The aim of this research is to compare
the effect of HR on brainwave