[Eeglablist] error when applying REG-ICA

Manousos Klados mklados at med.auth.gr
Thu Mar 22 13:39:05 PDT 2012

Dear Sara,

It seems that your reasoning is correct. Please try to move the EOG signals
in the last rows of the EEG.data matrix. I'll note this issue in order to
be solved in a later version of REGICA.

Thank you a lot for you help
Manousos Klados

--
Manousos A. Klados
B.Sc Mathematics

Δρώ γιατί Αντιδρώ: Δεν τυπώνω αυτό το mail γιατί προστατεύω το περιβάλλον.
Acting by Reacting: By not printing this e-mail I help protect the
environment.