[Eeglablist] Crop EEG segments in command line

Stephen Politzer-Ahles politzerahless at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 13:01:00 PDT 2012

Hi Carlos,

I'm not sure about your exact situation, but if want to define conditions
using multiple markers, I think ERPLAB (a plugin for EEGLAB) offers more
options for defining conditions; if you have trouble getting what you need
using pop_select, you might try out ERPLAB.

Best,
Steve Politzer-Ahles

--
Stephen Politzer-Ahles