[Eeglablist] different event values GUI vs. command line

Christian Scharinger c.scharinger at gmx.net
Thu Apr 12 08:34:01 PDT 2012

Dear eeglab users,

I'm a little bit confused because of the following:
in the eeglab GUI "edit event values" it says (for example) for event
num 33

Latency (ms) 632.81
Duration (ms) 2718.7

However in the EEG-structure called by command line it is stored:

EEG.event(33).latency = 17667
EEG.event(33).duration = 696

for exactly the same event.

The latency shown in the GUI is quite plausible for my experiment.
Now I would like to know how can I access the latency value shown in the
GUI by command line? And why is there a difference between the values in
the EEG structure and those shown in the GUI?

Thanks for your help!

Best,
Christian