[Eeglablist] importing channel locs

ida miokovic ida.miokovic at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 02:08:29 PDT 2012

Dear everyone,

I am doing my PhD study on some EEG signal analysis. Recordings are
obtained with 128 channel ActiCAP. Colleagues who performed recording
provided me with .eeg, .vhdr and .vmrk files of recordings and Excel sheet
with spherical coordinates of electrodes positions.

I was wondering is there any way to import these coordinates into eeglab?
If not, what are your suggestions? I understand that it could be done
manually by editing one of examples locations files already present in
eeglab.

Thank you in advance.

Ida