[Eeglablist] importing channel locs

Stephen Politzer-Ahles politzerahless at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 22:52:27 PDT 2012

Hello Ida,

If your Excel sheet is already in the correct format for spherical data,
and saved with the proper extension (for spherical data I believe it needs
to be a .elp or .sph file) , then you can import the locations from the
command line using
readlocs(filename)
or from the EEGLAB interface you can select *Edit > Channel locations >
Read locations*

See http://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/A03:_Importing_Channel_Locations for more
information. A sample of one of my location files is attached; mine are in
Cartesian coordinates (.xyz files) so yours will probably look a bit
different.

Best,
Steve Politzer-Ahles