[Eeglablist] question regarding epochs extracting

ida miokovic ida.miokovic at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 02:55:07 PDT 2012

Hello everyone,

I already posted one question when I remembered I have more of them. So,
here it is:

- I am working with eeg recordings where subjects performed tasks whenever
they wanted during a period within two events (markers). I plan to do the
filtering of the data (lowpass and notch) and to re-reference them to the
average data (ref electrode was Cz). After that, I should do the epochs
extracting, but as I understand EEGLAB does that (within GUI) for each
event in defined interval before and after the event.

My problem is that I have for example two events - S1 and S11 which denote
start and the end of the experiment. After S1 occurs, 10 seconds (or
similar) after S11 occurs and the subjects are performing tasks within that
period whenever they want. Is there a way for me to say "extract epochs
between events S1 and S11"?

Thank you once again.

Ida