[Eeglablist] having trouble with install

RHONDA MCCLAIN rxm390 at psu.edu
Thu Apr 26 18:49:29 PDT 2012

Hi, I have tried to run the ERPlab plugin and it never starts up. I can only
use the functions in the EEGlab menu. I have the folder set up so that the ERP
lab folder is nested within the EEGlab folder and all the plugins are the
latest ones. I tried re-setting the path in Matlab several times...clearing all
commands and closing it out.  But it still won't load ERPlab. I heard resetting
it with a command, rather than the drop down menu but I can't figure that out
either. It shouldn't be this hard just to load ERPlab but it actually has been
for me. I read up on several trouble-shooting things and I read that my setup
file might need to be changed but there isn't a setupfile with the right
information for changing the setup for ERPlab on othe download page. Has anyone
encountered this problem? If so, how did you solve it? Rhonda

On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 12:28 PM, M Abul Hassan <abulhassan85 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>>Hi all
>>
>>I have created a study among 'n' groups with 'c' conditions and I want to
interpolate one of the channel for only one group in all conditions.

>>Secondly, in the same study I want to re-reference EEG channels to average of
only EEG channels (as I have three EOG channels).

>>Any comment would be appreciable.
>>
>>Thanks
>>Best Regards
>>Muhammad Abul Hasan

>For digest mode, send an email with the subject "set digest mime" to
>eeglablist-request at sccn.ucsd.edu

Rhonda McClain
Graduate Student Researcher
Ford Diversity Fellow