[Eeglablist] having trouble with install

Andrew Hill andrewhill at ucla.edu
Sat Apr 28 00:55:52 PDT 2012

Hi Rhonda,

Are you able to set paths via the Matlab GUI (File-Set Path)?   I also put the unzipped current erplab directory in EEGLAB's "plugins" directory.  If I have had problems I first set "Default" button to wipe any customizations, then "Add with Subfolders" for EEGLab directory, then "Add with Subfolders" again for EEGLAB directory inside plugins.

I have had problems with the "Save" button on the Set Path dialog sometimes, not applying these changes to the environment - on a Mac with some permissions issues d/t a unix-style Matlab permissions bug.  It was obvious that it wasn't saving though, and worked as long as I set it each time.

Best,
andrew