[Eeglablist] remove gradient artifacts for MR compatible EEG

Syu-JyunPeng blue.year at msa.hinet.net
Fri May 4 07:30:46 PDT 2012

Dear exports

I try to use eeglab to remove gradient artifacts for MR compatible EEG.

The fMRI volumes of my data are 195 and slices of each volume is 30.

I set averaging window length is 30.

But I got a message "matrix dimensions must agree "

The followong message shows in the command window:
FASTR Settings:
---------------
Low-pass filter cutoff frequency (Hz): NO LPF
Averaging window length: 31
Artifact-timing events: R128
   Events are VOLUME/SECTION events
These non-EEG channels will not be processed with OBS: 31 32
FASTR will attempt to correct for missing slice triggers for:
   FMRI Volumes: 195
   Slices per volume: 30
correcting slice triggers...
Warning: Divide by zero.