[Eeglablist] HOW WE CAN USE THE EEGLAB MFILES

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Tue May 8 19:31:24 PDT 2012

Dear Malahat,

first start Matlab and then start EEGLAB by typing "eeglab" on the Matlab command window. You can use the EEGLAB graphic interface and you do not need to worry about using the m-files. If you want to write scripts, used the "eegh" command on the Matlab command line. The EEGLAB tutorial describes the process in details.

http://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/EEGLAB

Best regards,

Arno