[Eeglablist] converting eeglab files to fieldtrip

Angel Tabullo angeltabullo at yahoo.com
Mon May 14 07:49:04 PDT 2012

Hello everyone! I need to convert some egglab data files to fieldtrip format. The data comes from individual subjects, and have already been filtered, re-referenced, epoched and ICA-processed. I would like to try fieldtrip for certainly analysis. I've heard of a program eeglab2fieldtrip.m, but I don't know how to use it. Does anybody on the list have any experience with it?

I'll be very grateful for any information about this. Thanks for listenting!

Angel Tabullo