[Eeglablist] Visualization of the results

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Fri Jun 29 22:06:25 PDT 2012

Dear Mikko,

assuming you have channel locations in chanlocs and data in data
First align you channels with the 3-D model

[tmp transform] = coregister(chanlocs);

Then call headplot with the setup option to generate the spline file

headplot('setup', chanlocs, 'splinefile.spl', 'transform', transform);

Finally, plot the data

headplot(data, 'splinefile.spl');

You can also plug in your own 3-D head mesh (both in coregister and headplot).
It is all documented in the help message of headplot.