[Eeglablist] Automated way of placing events

Marco Montalto montaltomarco at onvol.net
Mon May 14 14:33:31 PDT 2012

Dear Arno,

I have tried the script you supplied me with but found a problem with it. The first part of the script (EEG=pop_select….) treats the data file as one continuous dataset; it ignores the events that mark the beginning and end of a trial. I would like to remove the first and last ten seconds within the boundaries of a trial delimited by the events marking the beginning and end of a trial. As it is the script merely removes the first 10 seconds of the continuous data and last ten seconds of the same continuous data. Let's say A marks beginning of trial 1 and B marks the end of the same trial - I would like to remove the first and last 10 seconds within the block marked by events A and B. And so on for the rest of trails within the same data file. Is this possible? Is there a way of doing this by using some script? Any help you could provide me with would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and regards,
Marco