[Eeglablist] epoch baseline removal experience?

ida miokovic ida.miokovic at gmail.com
Wed May 16 00:10:02 PDT 2012

Thank you Jason for your answer,

Explanation under 4) is exactly what I needed, since I did the filtering,
re-referencing, epoching (+baseline removal) of the data and after that I
wanted to perform ICA in order to remove detected artifacts, after which I
should do the ERP analysis.

The thing is that I have a lot of epochs overlapping, so I am thinking on
switching of the steps "epoching" and ICA in way to

- first perform ICA on (on filtered, re-referenced) data
- after that I can do the epoching (+baseline removal) and ERP analysis

I will also try making non-overlapping epochs and performing ICA on them.

All the best,

Ida