[Eeglablist] Running AMICA

Jason Palmer japalmer29 at gmail.com
Tue May 22 00:05:43 PDT 2012

Hi Zohre,

The matlab programs amica_ex.m and amica10.m are mainly for demo purposes.
If you use runamica12.m (http://sccn.ucsd.edu/~jason/amica_web.html ) to run
one of the binaries, the following should load the output into eeglab:

                >> [EEG.icaweights, EEG.icasphere, mods] =
runamica12(EEG.data(:,:));

                >> EEG = eeg_checkset(EEG);

                >> eeglab redraw

Runamica12.m tries to figure out if you're running pc, mac, or linux, and
use the appropriate 32 bit or 64 bit version (assuming you downloaded one of
these from the links on the webpage.)

Best,

Jason