[Eeglablist] Question about importing Neuroscan .dat file to .CNT file

Stephen Politzer-Ahles politzerahless at gmail.com
Tue May 22 06:55:29 PDT 2012

My apologies, I think I misunderstood your question--I thought you were
trying to import the RT and accuracy data into Neuroscan,  not EEGLAB. I
actually haven't tried this before (I only have experience importing it
into Neuroscan); maybe someone else on the list will know more!

Best,
Steve

--
Stephen Politzer-Ahles