[Eeglablist] head radius question

jekline at umich.edu jekline at umich.edu
Tue May 29 10:05:10 PDT 2012

Hi all. I am trying to make my digitized electrode locations work optimally
with the dipole fit.

I digitized all 256 of my electrodes with a Zebris digitizer. When I load
my .sfp file containing the locations and plot them using topoplot, all the
channel locations appear in a tight clump at the top of the head.

I have been getting around this by clicking 'optimize head radius' in the
GUI, but I'm concerned this is not the best way or even a correct way,
since this changes the channel locations drastically.

Does anyone have a better way to optimize the head radius of digitized
locations? Thanks so much.

-Julia