[Eeglablist] exporting one channel from EEGLAB dataset

James Desjardins jdesjardins at brocku.ca
Thu May 31 13:55:45 PDT 2012

Hi Ida,

If you load two data set files into EEGLab copying the following to
the command line should give you what you are looking for (two arrays,
one that is channel 10 of the first dataset [d1ch10], and the second
that is channel 100 from dataset number 2 [d2ch100].

%create d1ch10 array...
d1ch10=ALLEEG(1).data(10,:,:);
%save d1ch10 to file "d1ch10.mat"...
save('d1ch10.mat','d1ch10');

%create d2ch100 array...
d2ch100=ALLEEG(2).data(100,:,:);
%save d2ch100 to file "d2ch100.mat"...
save('d2ch100.mat','d2ch100');

%clear the workspace then load saved arrays...
clear all
load('d1ch10.mat');
load('d2ch100.mat');

I hope this is helpful.

--
James Desjardins, MA
Technician, Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience Lab