[Eeglablist] exporting one channel from EEGLAB dataset

ida miokovic ida.miokovic at gmail.com
Thu May 31 10:32:31 PDT 2012

Hello everyone,

I am working with datasets of 120 EEG channels in EEGLAB. After some
preprocessing I wanted to export some channels (one by one) to MATLAB
workspace in way to be able to import it (one channel) as an input it to
Neural Network.

For example - I would like to obtain channel number 10 from Dataset1 in
EEGLAB and channel number 100 from other Dataset2. I do not need all of the
channels, so option File-->Export is more complicated in a way I would have
to export that first and then go through that .txt file to find a channel
of my interest. If there is straightforward way for that, please let me
know...

Thanks a lot

Ida