[Eeglablist] ICA components and channels relationship

ida miokovic ida.miokovic at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 12:45:31 PDT 2012

Hi eeglablist,

I have ICA components after running ICA for the second time and now I would
like to find a relationship between those components and channels. I am
interested in particular region of the head, so I am looking for ICAs that
are the strongest in that area.

I got the instruction from my mentor to find a correlation between ICA
components and channels on the locations where ICA compoenents are the
strongest (as I understood). Any hints regarding this? I would be very
gratefull...

All the best,

Ida