[Eeglablist] Pre and post stimuli compariso

Merve Gocmen mervegocmen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 09:42:17 PDT 2012

Hello all,
I have been trying to split the erp data to pre and post stimuli parts so
that I can compare these two in statistical analysis. Basically I have
epochs of -1000ms to 2300ms and want to compare pre-stimuli (-1000 to 0ms)
to post-stimuli (0 to 2300ms) regarding their spectral powers. It may be
that I missed something very basic and it is very easy to do this with
EEGLAB in which case I am sorry to have bothered you with my question, and
can you show me a way to do this? Or if this can't be done with EEGLAB, and
you know a way, can you directme in this?
Thanks for your time.

Best Regards,
Merve Gocmen