[Eeglablist] filters

Stanley Klein sklein at berkeley.edu
Sun Jun 10 08:44:38 PDT 2012

The main thing I suggest about filters is that in addition to plotting the
frequency and phase response, to also be sure to plot the temporal response
to a pulse input (including negative time). One always wants to see how
much ringing there is. I presume the sharper the filter is in the frequency
domain the worse it is in the time domain.
Stan