[Eeglablist] about ADJUST

Hui-bin Jia 420247417 at qq.com
Fri Jun 8 05:26:23 PDT 2012

Hi,everyone
      In these days, I'm trying to identify artifacted ICs with ADJUST,which is a plug-in of EEGLAB.
     The following is  my method:
    1.Perform independent component analysis using EEGLAB. Then identify  artifacted ICs with ADJUST, and remove them.
   2. Perform independent component analysis again.  ADJUST can identify the artifacted ICs and I will remove them.

     I will perform ICA several times(usually 3 to 5 times) until ADJUST can't identify any artifacted IC. I think by using this method,we can get very clean EEG data.

    But I don't know my method is right or wrong.  Thank you!