[Eeglablist] plot of components spectra and maps

ida miokovic ida.miokovic at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 06:15:24 PDT 2012

Hello,

I have question regarding procedure: Plot --> Components spectra and maps.
I am interested in channel with the maximum power at the specified
frequency so I put brackets [] in the electrode number to analyze and I use
100% of the data.

Frequency of my interest is for example 0.27 Hz, but when the calculation
is done, on the plot I get the scalps (components activities) connected to
the frequency around 0.45 Hz (plotting frequency range was 0 1). Same
happens for the frequency 0.25 Hz (on the plot I get 0.45 Hz). On the other
side, plot of the 1Hz is OK. In the workspace it is using value I put in
the GUI, but on  the plot in case of 0.25, 0.27, 0.3, the frequencies are
not those from the GUI.

To me, it is important to get the channel of my interest and the components
where there is the most of specified frequencies. If it is just plotting
issue, I don't mind, but any hints why does it happen would be great. Maybe
it is working better with integer values of frequencies...

Thanks

Ida