[Eeglablist] plot of components spectra and maps

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Mon Jun 11 09:50:39 PDT 2012

Dear Ida,

Ok, you should use the option 'freqfac'.
Follow the steps shown below.
1. type 'edit' to open empty editor
2. run the pop_spectopo from GUI
3. type 'eegh' to get the log of the last command
4. copy the pop_spectopo line of the log and paste it to empty editor.
5. add this at the beginning:
       [spectra,freqs,speccomp,contrib,specstd] = pop_spectopo(...
6. add 'freqfac', 64 at the end of the line
7. select all lines in the editor and press F9
8. open 'freqs' in the workspace. You should see a frequency
resolution of (0 to your nyquist)/16385 there.

Let's say your sampling rate is 250Hz, and you are interested in
10.1Hz spectrum and its map. Then, 10.1 is between 10.0937 and
10.1013, and I think the latter is use for plotting.

Makoto