[Eeglablist] plot of components spectra and maps

ida miokovic ida.miokovic at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 12:10:58 PDT 2012

Dear Makoto,

this works perfectly! I did everything you said.

Does this mean that the calculation part was performed correctly all the
time and that just the plot was not precise? To me it seems to be like
that, since I am getting the same results, but with perfect plots, which I
needed.

Thank you once again.

Ida