[Eeglablist] .ced file or list of electrode labels for 128-channel egi sensor net

Simon Finnigan finnigan.simon at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 00:15:00 PDT 2012

hi,

can someone pls send me or point me to the link where i can get a .ced file
- or even just list of electrode labels - for 128-channel egi sensor net
[standard template] ?

all i really need is a list of which electrode positions [e.g., Fz, etc.]
correspond to which channel numbers [e.g, E1, etc.] .... and in fact I
don't even necessarily need labels for all 128 channels [i'd settle for
labels for fewer than all 128 channels, e.g. the standard 64 channel list].

thanks, Simon

Simon Finnigan PhD
Senior Research Fellow
UQ Centre for Clinical Research