[Eeglablist] choice of reference

Ramesh Srinivasan srinivar at uci.edu
Fri Jun 15 13:43:52 PDT 2012

A recent commentary on this method was published by Paul Nunez.  It has
some good qualities but also some disadvantages as in any reference
method.  I would look at that article before committing to this approach.

If I were working with a data set 19 electrodes I would look at
constructing bipolar pair signals.  These have better spatial resolution
than any conventional reference scheme.