[Eeglablist] About help in loading EDF file and plotting channel spectra.

nabaraj dahal nabarajdahal at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 17:42:33 PDT 2012

Dear eeglablist members,

I had a following warning on loading the edf file from BIOSIG tool.

WARNING SOPEN(EDF): Physical Max/Min values of EDF data are not necessarily
defining the dynamic range.
   Hence, OVERFLOWDETECTION might not work correctly.

I was just wondering how would I be able to make the MAx/Min  value within
the range.
Also, while plotting the channel scroll data, I am getting the blank screen.
I am able to see the channel plot only after doing a baseline removal.
But this introduces drifts and swings in the plot at different interval and
the plot looks very different from the original pattern.
Therfore, I want to use baseline removal only after rejecting the chunks of
spikes and drifts introduced in the record while recording.

I would be very grateful if someone could suggest me how to proceed in such
case.

Best Regards,
Nabaraj Dahal.