[Eeglablist] About help in loading EDF file and plotting channel spectra.

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Sat Jun 23 09:02:00 PDT 2012

Dear Nabaraj,

this red warning appears almost systematically. EEGLAB uses by default functions from BIOSIG to import EDF data.
I think the red warning appears because Alois Schoegl, the author of BIOSIG, has detected a small inconsistency in the way most software save EDF/BDF data and he likes to report it to users. Maybe he can elaborate on that. I would not worry about it too much.