[Eeglablist] Simmultanous EEg and FMRI

Meltem Ballan meltball at rocketmail.com
Thu Jun 14 10:17:16 PDT 2012

Dear Makoto,

I have seen some conversations on EEGLAB pipemail
regarding to the combined EEG and fMRI studies you have done. I have a
set of EEG data recorded (simultaneously w/ fMRI). It was recorded by
Brain Vision Amplifier (Version 1). What kind of methods and orders you
used to analyze your ERPs? I have experience with single EEG and ERP but
 feel like I am lost with combined EEG and this is an older data set and
 analyzer 1. So, I cannot get product support from BVA.
Thanks
MB