[Eeglablist] Does EEGLAB work with EMOTIV systems

Claire Braboszcz apheia at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 01:02:53 PDT 2012

Hi Josh,

Yes with the Emotiv research package it is possible to export data in
.edf format that you can read after with EEGlab.
If you look up on youtube for example you will find many examples of
people using the Emotiv headset with softwares such as EEGlab or
OpenVibe.

Claire

On Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 12:34 AM, findjoshgold at gmail.com
<findjoshgold at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am looking at purchasing the EMOTIV research system and wondering if
> anyone knows if EEGLAB can be used with EMOTIV and do they have any
> resources on how to get the data across.
>
> Many Thanks,
>
> Josh Gold

“I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, because I'm not myself, you see”
L.Carroll