[Eeglablist] switching between eeglab versions

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Sat Jun 23 08:56:54 PDT 2012

Dear Gadi,

EEGLAB versions are supposed to be fully backward compatible, and this is very important that they remain this way (so that users do not experience the kind of problem you seem to be experiencing). Therefore, what you are referring to is a bug.
Would you mind to submit your script to

http://sccn.ucsd.edu/eeglab/bugzilla

along with the necessary data to reproduce the problem. We will investigate the issue.