[Eeglablist] Global field power calculations

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Fri Jun 29 21:56:13 PDT 2012

Data scaling in loadavg.m has been a long standing problem.

For information, I have now included Dr. Yang Zhang version into EEGLAB loadavg.m (loadavg_bcl.m was written from loadavg.m so it is still open source -- although we will consider removing it if Dr. Zhang has an objection for its inclusion in EEGLAB). There is now a flag that can toggle reading data using the old version or the new version (default).

Below, a link to compute GFP across trials (this you would need the data epochs not the data average)

http://sccn.ucsd.edu/pipermail/eeglablist/2008/002132.html

Thanks,

Arno