[Eeglablist] Fwd: Plot brain activity on a brain model

Davide Baldo davidebaldo84 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 14:30:47 PDT 2012

Dear Jeff,

thanks a lot for your answer. I know that what I want to do does not
make sense from a scientific point of view, I just need to make a nice
plot of my EEG data.

Instead of plotting the data on the top of an head model I would
rather plot them on the top of a brain model...something like this:
http://www.gtec.at/var/plain_site/storage/images/media/images/products/gbsanalyze/hreeg_scalp_brain_map/3664-1-eng-GB/HREEG_SCALP_BRAIN_MAP.jpg

I would just like to have the top of a brain colored according to the
EEG recorded at 32 different scalp locations.
I was trying to use NFT today but I did not manage to have the plot
yet. Since you are also confirming that it should works...I will keep
trying tomrrow :)

Thanks again for your answer and please do not hesitate to contact me
if you have any other suggestion.

Davide.