[Eeglablist] different ERSP values of the same dataset used in two studies

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Tue Jul 3 22:07:37 PDT 2012

Dear Muhammad,

first, you did not have to create 2 studies, you may only create 1 study with 2 designs. It might be that there is a strange interactions between your STUDY.
To really investigate if there is a problem, we would have to look at your STUDY.
If you would not mind to compress it and upload it to ftp://sccn.ucsd.edu/incoming/

Then submit a bug report at http://sccn.ucsd.edu/bugzilla with the information below (and the name of your STUDY on the server above) that would be great. You will have to create a bugzilla user but it only takes a second. Also, please provide additional details as to which cell of the erspdata and specdata you are comparing.
Thanks,

Arno