[Eeglablist] export ERP to LORETA

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Sun Jul 8 11:28:41 PDT 2012

Dear HanGue,

To export the ERP at 100 ms for example, type in

[tmp minind] = min(abs(EEG.times-100));
eeglab2loreta(EEG.chanlocs, mean(EEG.data(:, minind, :), 3));

You may also change the eeglab2loreta options to exclude data channels etc...
I have modified the LORETA functions so they would also export ERP time ranges as well (see download at the end of this email)

To export the ERP from 0 to 200 ms from the command line

[tmp minind1] = min(abs(EEG.times-0));
[tmp minind2] = min(abs(EEG.times-200));
eeglab2loreta(EEG.chanlocs, mean(EEG.data(:, minind1:minind2, :), 3), 'exporterp', 'on');

Best regards,

Arno

https://sccn.ucsd.edu/svn/software/eeglab/plugins/loreta1.1/eeglab2loreta.m
https://sccn.ucsd.edu/svn/software/eeglab/plugins/loreta1.1/pop_eeglab2loreta.m