[Eeglablist] rejected components by map ( ICA)

James Desjardins jdesjardins at brocku.ca
Mon Jul 9 18:58:51 PDT 2012

Hi Karlo,

ICs are flagged for removal in the gcompreject field of the EEG.reject
structure.

Marked components can be removed in script using the following:

EEG=pop_subcomp(EEG,find(EEG.reject.gcompreject),0);

or... if the components input is left empty, pop_subcomp defaults to
removing the IC indices flagged in the gcompreject field. So the
following produces the same result:

EEG=pop_subcomp(EEG,[],0);

--
James Desjardins, MA
Technician, Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience Lab