[Eeglablist] Fw: Ranking the components in EEGLAB

Zohre Zakeri send2zohre at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 10 04:05:09 PDT 2012

Dear EEGLAB list,
I am using fastICA, Infomax, Extended-Infomax, SOBI and AMICA algorithms in EEGLAB,
and I would like to know the ordering of all these decompositions are according to the mean projected variance or not.
In Decomposing Data Using ICA,it is mentioned that the components for Infomax and Jade decompositions will be
sorted in descending order of mean projected variance.but I'm not sure about fastICA, SOBI and AMICA.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Zohre