[Eeglablist] How to make an ICA run in less than a week?

Juan Kamienkowski jkamienk at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 05:32:49 PDT 2012

Dear James,

We recently developed a GPU-based solution for Infomax ICA
implementation (CUDAICA) that, comparing with the original BLAS and
CUBLAS versions, obtains a 25x increase of performance for the ICA
calculation. This is a couple of hours instead a couple of days of
processing. This now available online (see
http://www.hindawi.com/journals/cin/2012/206972/ and
http://calamaro.exp.dc.uba.ar/cudaica/doku.php?id=start)

Federico Raimondo, Juan E. Kamienkowski, Mariano Sigman, and Diego
Fernandez Slezak "CUDAICA: GPU Optimization of Infomax-ICA EEG
Analysis" Computational Intelligence and Neuroscience. Volume 2012
(2012), Article ID 206972, 8 pages. doi:10.1155/2012/206972

We will be very glad if you want to try it. I sent another mail to the
list with more details a few days ago.

Best,

juan