[Eeglablist] Very large amplitude values - STUDY design

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Thu Jul 12 21:00:38 PDT 2012

Dear Marco,

Your calculation is correct. EEGLAB uses the pwelch Matlab for computing power in STUDY (and for single datasets as well) by default. Power in pwelch is in dB/rad/sample so this might be at the source of the scaling problem you are encountering. You might want to look at the Matlab discussion lists on this subject.
Best regards,

Arno