[Eeglablist] acti cap channel locations

Eduardo Schenberg edueeg at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 13:15:12 PDT 2012

Hello all,

I just entered this list, and I need help about channel locations from a BrainVision (Brain Products) acticap 32 Channels.

>From what I understood from "help readlocs" and the BrainAnalyzer Manual from Brain Products, the Theta and Phi angles, as well as x, y and z axis mean different things in each system, with positive and negative coordinates differing

I wonder if anybody here has a function or a channel locations file for the acti-cap-32-channel-Standard-2_1201 form Brain Products to share

Many thanks to all

eduardo schenberg