[Eeglablist] gathering single trial data with std_readersp

Maximilien Chaumon maximilien.chaumon at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 06:19:28 PDT 2012

Hello,

I'm trying to use single trial data in a certain TimeFrequency window of a
component cluster to sort trials.

I need to extract for each subject of my study the level of activity in a
given TF window for a specific cluster of components.
I run:
[STUDY, erspdata, times, freqs, erspbase] = std_readersp(STUDY, ALLEEG,
'clusters', 2, 'singletrials','on','subject','1');

and that gives me erspdata{1} of dimensions [timepoints, frequencies,
trials], but with manymany trials.
I figured out that these trials were for all my subjects and components of
that cluster by looking into STUDY.cluster(2). I understand that
STUDY.cluster(2).erspsubjinds{1} in there would allow me extracting the
signle trials, but I don't know how to pick the right column of
erspsubjinds. I guess I have to use a combination of .sets, .setinds or
.allinds, but I can't find the right combo... Can I find help about this
anywhere? or am I digging too deep?

Many thanks,
Max